|# of Pages:|
is your guide to using Rolemaster for the land of the Orient; an adventurous world with Samurai and Ninja. Rolemaster's Orient is a hybridization of many Far Eastern cultures injected with a mix of fantasy and wonder. This book contains new Rolemaster professions, skills, powers, creatures, and items for the Orient, plus plenty more.
The Oriental Companion
can be used to create a complete Oriental campaign world or to simply add elements to your existing fantasy game. It can be used to create a tiny group of islands off the coast of Emer in Shadow World
, or for a continent-spanning empire in any campaign. Whatever you decide, the Oriental Companion
will provide an exciting new setting for Rolemaster players.
Inside Oriental Companion
you will find:
Publisher's Note: This product was created from image scans and so its quality is imperfect. It is a searchable pdf
- Ten new Oriental Character Professions
- A complete listing of new Ki powers.
- Guidelines for using Essence and Channeling magic in the Orient, along with new spell lists.
- Descriptions for armor and weaponry of the Orient.
- An Oriental Bestiary
- Plenty of new Oriental items and equipment, including new magic items.