|Shadow World: Cloudlords of Tanara|
|# of Pages:|
A classic Shadow World
module, set in the east of the continent of Jaiman, and updated by Terry Amthor for play in both its original time era and the current Shadow World timeline.
The original Cloudlords of Tanara was set over three thousand years before the present time of 6056 in the Third Era. Some things are the same, but many things have changed. Groups dormant for ages have awakened again: The evil Cult of Ezran, the Priests Arnak, and even the Cloudlords themselves have returned from legend into stark reality. And the Elven-realm to the east, Urulan, long thought lost, has awakened again with a Queen wearing the ancient, magical Unicorn Crown. Turning back an invasion by the imperialist Rhakhaan Kingdom, she threatens the peace of Tanara, which now finds itself caught between two realms.
Cloudlords of Tanara
Please note that this product was reconstructed by scan and OCR from an original 1982 copy and so some maps and artwork are suboptimal in resolution
- All the stats and information from the original time, c. 2500 TEI, plus new skill stats, and characters from the current time.
- New material about the Coral Roads.
- Updated history of the region.
- Information on agents sent from mysterious Urulan.
- New character backgrounds and adventure scenarios for 6056.
- Stats for both Rolemaster Classic/RM2 and RMSS/FRP!
- An eastern Jaiman map with more details of Urulan.