Hot on the heels of Emer III for Shadow World becoming an electrum pick product on RPGNow, The Guild Adventurer #1 has now joined it as a member of this very elite (under 500 products) group and is now also an electrum pick product on RPGNow.
For those of you who haven’t seen or heard of The Guild Adventurer #1, it is a is a compilation of original adventures and adventure-related material for Rolemaster, Shadow World, Spacemaster, and HARP. Our all-star cast of contributors have created a rich and diverse set of scenarios for Fantasy and Sci-Fi settings to help put the adventure back into your games and for only $8 it is not to be missed.
The Guild Adventurer #1 includes:
- “The Temple of the Three”, a Shadow World adventure written by Terry Amthor himself, the creator of Kulthea, and dual-statted for Rolemaster 2 (RM 2) and Rolemaster Fantasy Role Playing (RMFRP);
- “Prisoners of Cherin Keep”, an adventure by Ivan Kline, Coleen Kelly, and J. Ricco McMillan, dual-statted for Rolemaster and HARP;
- “The Paranoia Game”, a science fiction adventure for Spacemaster:Privateers by Robert Defendi, author and designer of the entire Spacemaster:Privateers product line and of the stunning Echoes of Heaven setting from Final Redoubt Press;
- “The Vampire’s Barrow”, a HARP adventure by Nicholas HM Caldwell, author of Mentalism Companion, Construct Companion, College of Magics, and HARP SF;
- “People, Places and Paraphernalia: The Flying Toadstool Inn”, an adventure location for HARP by Allen Maher, contributor to the HARP character compilation, Friends & Rivals;
- “People, Places and Paraphernalia: The Red Hooded Traveler’s Inn”, an adventure location for HARP by Aaron Smalley, author of City of Archendurn;
If you have bought and used The Guild Adventurer #1 then our most sincere thanks in helping support this product and Iron Crown Enterprises.
Buy The Guild Adventurer #1 now >>